1. Why did Adam call his wife Eve?
She was the firstborn among women
She was a help meet fit for him
She was the mother of all living ©
She was taken out of man
2. How many children did Adam and Eve have?
More than 4 ©
3. Who was Adam and Eve’s first son?
4. What son did Eve say God gave her in place of Abel?
5. How many years did Adam live?
6. On what day of creation did God create man?
7. What did God use to create Adam?
8. Who named the animals?
9. What was placed at the east of the garden of Eden, to keep the way of the tree of life?
Angels, and a flaming lamp
Cherubim, and a flaming sword ©
Seraphim, and a flaming torch
Rephaim, and a flaming wall
10. Who was the first man in the Bible to die a natural death?
11. In what book of the Bible will you find the Ten Commandments?
12. How long was Moses gone from the people as He talked to God on the mountain and received the ten commandments?
40 days ©
13. In what were the ten commandments kept?
14. Where was Abraham born?
15. What was the name of Abraham’s father?
16. How old was Abraham when Isaac was born?
100 years ©
17. Who was the second wife of Abraham?
18. Three angels appeared to Abraham as men. Where did this happen?
The Desert of Haran
19. Moses was hidden among the bulrushes in what river:
20. Moses’ brother and sister were upset with Moses because he married a woman who was an
21. Amos the prophet was a
22. What did Haggai tell the High Priest it was time to do?
go to war
rebuild the temple
tear down the altars to Baal
none of the above
23.Put these minor prophets’ books in order:
Hosea, Obadiah, Joel, Amos
Joel, Hosea, Obadiah, Amos
Amos, Obadiah, Hosea, Joel
Hosea, Joel, Amos, Obadiah ©
24,.Which book follows Zechariah?
25. “Honour thy father and thy mother” is which commandment?
B. fifth ©
26. How old was Methushelach when he died?
27. Which of these was Aharon’s sons?
Isamar and Avihu ©
David and Yonatan
28. Who was Tzidkiyahu?
The last Jewish king ©
None of the above
29.How long did the Jews stay in Egypt?
210 years ©
30. In which month was the Torah given?
31. How long did it take the Bnei Yisroel to complete the Mishkan?
Three months ©
32. Who was David’s father?
33. How many days did Goliath challenge Israel to send a man to fight him?
40 days ©
34. Which book has “To every thing there is a season”?
35. Which book has “Behold how good it is for brethren to dwell together in unity”?
36. Which book has “My beloved is mine and I am his”?
Song of Solomon©
37. What was the name of Samuel’s father?
38. What did Hannah promise to do if God would give her a male child?
To fast once a week
To never cut his hair©
To sacrifice her second born
To not circumcise him
39. As Hannah prayed in the temple for a son, what did Eli think?
He thought she was a gypsy
He thought she was dumb
He thought she was crazy
He thought she was drunk ©
40. How many children did Hannah have?
41. What did Hannah bring to Samuel every year?
A coat ©
A young lamb
A clean robe
42.How many children did Job lose in a storm?
43.Who attempted to comfort Job in his distress?
His friends ©
44. How many sons and daughters were born to Job after his sufferings?
5 sons and 3 daughters
7 sons and 3 daughters ©
3 daughters and 5 sons
10 sons and 10 daughters
45. How much longer did Job live after his sufferings?
46. Who was Jonah’s father?
47.What was Jonah doing in the ship during the storm?
48.How long was Jonah in the belly of the fish?
3 days ©
49. To whom did Joseph’s brothers sell him?
50.Who suggested selling Joseph?
51. Joseph was sold for what?
Food and drink
Twenty pieces of silver ©
52. When Joseph’s brothers came to Egypt to buy food, who stayed behind as prisoner?
53. Go to the ant, thou sluggard; consider her ways and be______
54. I have been young, and now am old; yet have I not seen the righteous forsaken, nor______
the prosperity of sinners
his seed begging bread ©
his heart failing within himself
his beauty to consume away like a moth
55. Who plotted to kill Daniel?
The magicians, astrologers and soothsayers
The army generals
His fellow administrators©
56. What was the reason that Daniel was thrown into the lion’s den?
For blasphemy against God
For speaking against the king
For worshipping idols
57. Which king had Daniel thrown into the lion’s den?
58. What did the king say to Daniel as they threw him into the den?
Your God will deliver you. ©
You deserve to die
Fall down and worship me
Now where is your God
59. What did the king do that night?
Listened to music
60. Who was Ruth’s first husband?
61. What hospitality did Boaz show to Ruth when she gleaned in his fields?
He gave her water to drink
He told his servants to leave some wheat in the field for Ruth to glean
He invited her to eat at his table
All of the above ©
62. What was Ruth’s relationship to King David?
Great grandmother ©
63. Who was the left handed Judge?
64. What Judge had 30 sons and 30 daughters?
65. Who was Noah`s father?
66. How many people entered into the ark?
67. How old was Noah when he died?
950 years ©
68. What was placed in the Ark of the Covenant along with the golden pot that had manna, and Aaron’s rod that budded?
The golden calf
The tables of the covenant ©
The golden Cherubim
69. What man was killed suddenly in punishment for touching the ark of God as it was being carried by oxen?
70. Name the Levite in whose house the ark of the covenant was deposited after it was returned by the Philistines.
71. In what city did the ark of the covenant remain for 20 years after it was returned by the Philistines?
72. Of whom was it said: “True instruction was in his mouth, and no wrong was found on his lips.”
73. Jeremiah was born only a few miles north of Jerusalem. Where?
74. Which king burned the scroll of Jeremiah prophecy against Judah?
75. He woke up under a tree and found an angel had cooked food for him?
76. Which prophet served during the reigns of – Uzziah, Jotham, Ahaz and Hezekiah?